Other Immigration Applications / Petitions

Suzan Gabbara can also assist you in completing the following applications or petitions:


  • Change of Address
  • Alien's Change of Address Card 
  • Notice of Appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals from a Decision of an Immigration Officer 
  • Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card 
  • Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document 
  • Application for Travel Document 
  • Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status 
  • Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility 
  • Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition 
  • Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence 
  • Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document

Contact Suzan Gabbara.  She is fluent in Aramaic and Arabic, as well as English, and can understand German.  For more information, please see her bio.