Petitions to Adjust Status / Green Cards

 The Immigration and Nationality Act permits the change of an  individual's  immigration status while in the United States from  nonimmigrant or parolee  (temporary) to immigrant (permanent) if the  individual was inspected and  admitted or paroled into the United States  and is able to meet all required  qualifications for a green card  (permanent residence) in a particular  category.  Suzan Gabbara will  assist you  in determining your basis to immigrate, file the immigration  petition, and  check visa availability (if applicable). 

Contact Suzan Gabbara. She is  fluent in Aramaic and Arabic, as well as English, and can understand  German.  For more information, please see  her bio.